Saturday, June 25, 2011

7 Months, 1 Week, 1 Day

I always looked for love. If we were going somewhere, vacation, visiting, whatever, and there would be boys my age, I kept my eye open for love.
Needless to say, I never found it.
But one day I stumbled across you. Now I don't have to look anymore, I have you ♥

You know why we are so great together? We never pretended. Usually the beginning of relationships start with 2 fake people trying to impress each other. From the beginning, we were ourselves. We thought there was no reason to impress each other. We fell in love with each other. You fell in love with me, even though most of the time I'm a bitch. You put up with me, even though sometimes I can barely put up with you. You know when I trick you into doing what I want, but you do it anyway. We lie together, leave each other, trap one another, and love each other. And that's the way I always want it to be.

1 comment:

  1. You're so right, Dei. It takes knowing another person inside and out, their flaws and their talents, and loving it all <3

    ReplyDelete