Thursday, July 7, 2011

7 Months, 2 weeks, 6 days

Sometimes, I seriously have my doubts. Like lately. We see each other every day, and I think that's the problem. I'm just not having as much fun anymore. We go to your house, we lay in your bed all day watching TV, the curtains making it seem like night. Occasionally Corey comes over and hangs out with us and I jump at the opportunity to talk to him, which I think kind of hurts you. I don't love him more, I'm just....bored. I'm not the kind of person who can do the same thing every day. I need something new, something exciting. I need to break this routine! I've brought it up thousands of times, but nothing's really different. I'm beginning to lose faith. Don't let that happen, please.

2 comments:

  1. When I get my license, maybe I'll take you guys out somewhere. But Shayne has to ride in the trunk, because I'm only supposed to have one other person with me in the car lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao if you get an suv it would be hard for you to keep ME out of the trunk XD

    ReplyDelete