Saturday, June 11, 2011

6 Months, 3 Weeks, 2 Days

You know, somehow my calendar is screwed up. It says today should be 6 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, but it's only the 12th. We have another 5 days until the 17th. Goodness >.>


I want to thank you. With all of this shit that's been going on lately, stressing me out, making me so emotional- You've helped so much. You've been there for me every step of the way, letting me rant, rave, and get all depressed. You're always there to cheer me back up and remind me how amazing and wonderful you are and how truly lucky I am to have you ♥

Your birthday is in a week. It's so hard to believe you'll only be 16. It seems as if you're the older one, like you should be turning 17, but I guess that's just another way the calendar's off.

1 comment:

  1. He does seem older than 16... then again, you and him are the kind of couple where age plays absolutely no role. That's the best kind to have :)

    ReplyDelete