Saturday, June 18, 2011

7 Months, 1 Day

Today's Shayne's birthday. It's been a pretty quiet day.
I went to a yard sale at the local church with my mum this morning. We didn't get many things, but I got a garment bag with all sorts of pockets and whatnot which is great for my cosplays :D
Mum dropped me off at Shayne's and I snuck in and scared the hell out of Corey, who I thought would be awake [It was 1] but was still asleep on the couch. Then I skipped to Shayne's room and pounced on him. He was so tired. I felt bad for waking him. Apparently him and Corey stayed up till 6:30 watching Power Rangers and doing puzzles. My boyfriend's a geek XD

We wanted Corey to grill some hamburgers cause he said something about making amazing burgers with cheese in them. But, unfortunately, there were no buns so he refused to make them. So, we spend forever and ever looking for something to make, and then finally Corey and I [using our amazing team work] find something, just to be told don't cook anything, we have to go to Shayne's mom's for surprise cake and ice cream. So, we didn't really eat. All day. >.<
But, somehow I got sick. Shayne walks me home and all of the sudden I'm running for the nearest waste bin :/ I'm feeling a bit better now, but bleh.  

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYNE ♥

Oh, you too Chris XD

1 comment:

  1. Awww about everything but the throwing up part. And I laughed at the "oh, you too Chris" part :D

    ReplyDelete