Sunday, June 5, 2011

6 Months, 2 Weeks, 5 Days

Hunny, can you believe we're almost at 7 months? It doesn't seem like it's been that long, but yet it seems like it's been forever ♥

Colossalcon was amazing. For a full journal, refer to my other blog.
3 nights falling asleep and waking up by his side. Another 1.5-2 years before I can do that every day.
I love going to con with him. He's always by my side, even when I tell him we can split up if he wants to. Creepers stayed away from me whenever he was around :D And he dressed up for the formal ball. Damn, he dresses up nice. Now, where were these clothes during homecoming?!
I want to go back to the ball. Finally dragging Shayne out to dance then dancing slowly with him- first a sort of ballroom then the typical head-on-shoulder kind of dancing. I completely lost myself ♥ When I opened my eyes, I was sooo disoriented, but it was worth it.
We went to the rave, where he really loosened up. I could dance with him forever. ...Well, until my ribs ache XD
After we left, he penguin proposed to me ♥ I didn't know what he was doing when he handed me a round, sparklyish, off-white rock and nearly just dropped it down. Good thing I didn't, because he explained that when penguins choose a mate, they search the beach for the most perfect rock and give it to their mate. He didn't search all of the rocks, but it's a pretty nice rock :)
Penguins mate for life


I've spent forever writing this blog and I'm tired, but I don't want to go to bed. I don't want to sleep alone :/

1 comment:

  1. Dei... I would like to take a moment to inform you yet again that you and Shayne are quite possibly the cutest couple ever. I kind of feel like a creeper reading this blog... but you haven't told me I can't, or that I shouldn't. Until then, I expect more awww inspiring moments from your lovely blog <3 :D

    ReplyDelete