Thursday, May 26, 2011

6/1/2

New way to title. I don't like it, but it's better than "6 months, 1 week, 2 days"


We've got 1 week until Colossalcon. I'm busy trying to get ready in my mind, but the truth is, I'm not ready.
My cosplay is barely started, so I'll have to go with old ones
I've got a million (okay, really like 2) rave outfit ideas in my head. I need to see if they will work out.
Shayne needs dress clothes for the formal ball.
I need to figure out how to wear my hair to said ball.
And what shoes to wear.
I need to pack, but that brings me back to the question of cosplays.
So much stress, but in the end I know it will be worth it.
4 days with Shayne, Chrissy, and Lewis. Life is perfect with Shayne and Chrissy. Lewis is taking us there XD
3 nights with them as well. By the end, we'll be more than the best of friends. We will be more than family. We will be a functioning family of friends XD
My gods I love them. I never want to be without them ♥

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like fun... even though cosplay isn't really my thing :D

    ReplyDelete