Tuesday, May 24, 2011

6 months, 1 week

Today, I begin this blog. To be honest, I don't know how this blog will work out. I hope to write here close to every day about my relationship with Shayne. Here will be struggles and triumphs, moments of roses, and moments of poison. If you are reading this blog, you are one of those I will trust with any of this information. I am not writing here to judge or be judged, but to reflect and maybe help others out.

So, 6 months, 1 week. Saturday we had a pretty serious fight. For a bit, I really thought about how our relationship was. I started seeing only the bad things. I went to Chrissy's and talked to her. By evening when he got online (he had gone to Rock on the Range) I was remembering the good things, and how I was completely in love with him.
Sunday, he gave me a ring he bought me while at ROTR. It's a set of 2, he has one, I have the other. Together, they make a heart that says "Love" in the middle.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you set up this site, Dei. The background picture is so visually striking :) This is a great idea also, by the way. Shayne should definitely feel lucky ;) Love you always! (Oh, and your profile picture is all kinds of epicness)

    ReplyDelete